CTM attaches great importance to the privacy of members and complies with the provisions of the “Personal Data Protection Law”. Therefore, it has formulated a privacy protection policy. You can refer to the following privacy protection policy.
1. Security of Personal Information
Protecting the personal privacy of members is an important business philosophy of CTM. Without the consent of the members, we will never provide the personal information of the members to any third party who has nothing to do with the services of this shopping website. Members should keep their network passwords and personal information properly confidential, and do not provide any personal information, especially network passwords, to anyone. After using the various service functions provided by the CTM website, you must remember to log out of your account. If you are sharing your computer with others or using a public computer, remember to close the browser window.
2. The collection and processing of personal data, and the personal data obtained by using CTM-related websites are only for CTM’s internal use, in accordance with the originally stated purpose and scope of use. Unless otherwise specified or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, CTM does not The information will be provided to a third party or used for other purposes.
. Purpose of collection:
The purpose of the collection is to conduct marketing business, consumers, customer management and services, online shopping and other e-commerce services and surveys, statistics and research analysis (the statutory specific purpose item numbers are O40, O90, 148 , One Five Seven). CTM will collect personal information through the process of joining members or conducting transactions.
. Types of personal data collected :
The personal information collected by CTM on the website includes,
(1) Individuals who identify individuals: such as member’s name, address, telephone number, email and other information.
(2) Identify the financial person: such as credit card or financial institution account information.
(3) Personal description: For example: gender, date of birth, etc.
. Use period, area, object and method:
(1) Period: Until the day when the member concerned requests to stop using or CTM stops providing services.
(2) Region: The personal data of members will be used in Taiwan.
(3) Objects and methods of use: In addition to the functions of CTM member management and customer management search and query, the personal data collection of members will also be used for identity identification, cash flow services, logistics services, marketing and publicity, etc. Examples are as follows:
a. When using various services provided by CTM as a member, the member information is automatically displayed on the page.
b. Commitment of transactions: When members make reservations, subscribe, purchase, participate in rewards and other activities for goods or services, or engage in other transactions, they will respond to customer inquiries, response to customer inquiries, service provision, price payment, and other transactions. Member’s inquiries, related after-sales service and other necessary business for the implementation of the exchange.
c. Advertising, marketing, etc.: Provide members with various electronic magazines and other information, and provide service-related information through e-mails, mails, telephones, etc. Personalize the content or advertisements viewed by members, based on the customer’s personal attributes or purchase records, browsing records of CTM websites, etc., for personalization, analysis of members’ use of services, development of new services, or improvement of existing services, etc. Contact members for opinions on polls, events, message boards, etc., or other service-related matters.
d. Responding to customer inquiries: Responding to inquiries raised by members to the blog via email, mail, fax, telephone or any other direct and indirect contact means.
e. Other business incidental matters: use necessary for the blog to provide services for the purpose of use a to d. above.
f. For the information provision of individual service providers: When a member makes an appointment, subscribes, purchases, participates in prize-giving activities or applies for other transactions for the goods or services of the service provider, CTM can obtain the necessary scope of the exchange Provide the member’s personal data file to the service provider, and the service provider is responsible for managing the personal data file. CTM will give the service provider the obligation to process personal data in accordance with the principle of protecting the privacy of members in accordance with the regulations, but it cannot guarantee that the service provider will inevitably abide by it. For details, please contact the respective service provider.
g. Others: When providing individual services, it is also possible to use personal data for purposes other than those specified above. At this time, the main points will be stated on the webpage of the individual service.
. Members’ rights with regard to personal data:
The parties to the personal data collected by CTM may exercise the following rights against CTM in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law:
(1) Inquiry or request for reading.
(2) The request is made for the copy.
(3) Request for supplement or correction.
(4) Request to stop collection, processing or utilization.
(5) Request deletion.
If members want to exercise the above rights, they can contact CTM customer service to apply.
. caution! If you refuse to provide the necessary information required to join the membership, it may result in the inability to enjoy the full service or completely unable to use the service.
2. Data Security
To protect the privacy and safety of members, CTM member account information will be password protected. CTM does its best to use reasonable techniques and procedures to protect the security of all personal data.
3. Ways to inquire or correct personal data
Members can contact the customer service center when they need to inquire and read, make copies, supplement or correct their personal data, stop computer processing and use, delete, etc., and CTM will process it promptly.
4. Revised Privacy Protection Policy
As the market environment changes, the company will revise the website policy from time to time. If members have any questions about the privacy statement of the CTM website or related matters related to personal data, they can contact the CTM customer service center by email.
CTM AIRSOFT Computer processing personal data file security maintenance plan
1. In order to ensure the safety of personal data files maintained by this business, a designated person shall be designated in accordance with the law to handle maintenance matters in accordance with the following personal data file security maintenance plan.
2. Security maintenance plan for personal data files:
1. Data security
(1) Where personal data files are built on the database, the scope of use and usage rights should be determined. “User Code” and “Identification Password”. The identification password should be kept confidential and not shared with others.
(2) Where personal data files are stored on the hard disk drive of a personal computer, the data holder shall set a power-on password, a screen saver password and related security measures on the personal computer.
(3) Personal data files are not allowed to be used without permission.
(4) The personal data file should be exited immediately after use, and must not be left on the computer display screen.
(5) The identification password used by an individual should be kept confidential, and the password must be changed after a fixed period of time to prevent others from stealing it and using it for a long time.
(6) If a customer inquires about his personal information by phone, he must be authenticated before replying to the relevant information in order to protect the rights of the customer.
(7) When collecting, processing, internationally transmitting and using personal data on the Internet, necessary precautionary and protective measures shall be taken to detect and prevent computer viruses and other malicious software to ensure the normal operation of the system.
(8) When dealing with transactions via the Internet, possible security risks should be assessed and appropriate security control measures should be developed.
2. Data audit
(1) When processing personal data by computer, check whether the input, output, editing or correction of personal data is consistent with the original file.
(2) When personal data is provided and used, it should be checked whether it is consistent with the file data. If there is any doubt, the original file should be checked for verification.
(3) A regular audit system should be established and audit data should be kept.
3. Equipment management
(1) Computer equipment related to the establishment of personal data shall be maintained by the data holding unit on a regular basis.
(2) It is not necessary to move computer equipment arbitrarily.
(3) The personal computer used to build personal data shall not be directly used as a front-end tool for public inquiry.
(4) Establish a remote backup system.
(5) Confirm the deletion of personal data stored in related computer hardware that is discarded or resold.
4. Other safety maintenance items
(1) Persons who use computers to process personal data files should transfer the stored storage media and related data lists when their duties are changed, and the person who takes over should set up a separate password to facilitate management.
(2) After an employee resigns, all passwords that the resigned employee had contacted shall be cancelled and adjusted appropriately.
(3) Comply with the relevant regulations of general computer security maintenance.